This resulted in an overwhelming response in no time for the first webinar on Idolatry, to a point where GCN had to close registrations because they had reached maximum capacity two weeks ahead of time! It was safe to say that the first webinar was a success and they were able to engage in conversations over emails and soon enough, about 60% of the participants would return and sign up for the next webinar while the remaining 40% would be new people.
GCN has since then held webinars on Gospel Third Way, Gospel Renewal and today they are kicking off their fourth webinar on Contextualization and they plan to do Conflict Management in the next edition and finally end the series with Sonship.
They did not stop just yet! GCN in partnership with China Partnership, decided to run these modules in Mandarin as well for the strong Chinese-speaking community in Malaysia. With Pastor Gideon Lim who serves as the chairman of GCN spearheading the Mandarin webinars, they have held two sessions so far with more in the pipeline.